Right after in the being successful of the echoMAP CHIRP combo series, Garmin is pretty pleased to mention the brand new echoMAP CHIRP combos with ClearVü scanning sonar technology. The cv series offers you pre-installed CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü. The sv series offers you built-in CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü capabilities. Each display size for the echoMAP combos is offered with either U.S. BlueChart g2 charts, U.S. LakeVü HD maps, Canada LakeVü HD maps or a worldwide basemap. New Garmin Quickdraw Contours software function lets you create your own maps, together with as much as 1-foot contour lines, on any body of water.
The Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 53cv is actually the identical together with the echoMAP CHIRP 53dv introduced at the first of 2016. On the other hand, that they had to improve thier name as a result of specific reasons. In different ways put, the previous DownVü is currently known as ClearVü.
The echoMAP CHIRP 53cv is compact model, offering standard 2D together with ClearVü sonar, both equally CHIRP superior. Furthermore, this particular overview the address to the unit with the 010-01798-01 part no., the one which comes with a transducer and the U.S. LakeVü charts.
• Combination fishfinder and chartplotter.
• WQVGA display with 480 x 480 pixel resolution.
• 5 inch/127mm vivid color display screen with automatic backlight adjustment capabilities.
• Easy-to-use keypad control.
• IPX7 waterproof-rated.
• HD DownVu transducer operating at 77/200 kHz.
• MicroSD access port.
• 500W sonar.
• Preloaded and pre-set LakeVu cartography.
• Supports MotorGuide and MinnKota trolling motors with quick-disconnect mount.
• LakeVu HD upgradeable option for High-Definition mapping.
• 5Hz GPS provides real-time updates on direction and distance.
• Garmin DownVu provides clear images up to 750 feet.
• Free HomePort trip planning software saves all trip and sonar history.
• Share routes, destinations, fishing hotspots and waypoints with the data sharing cable.
What in the Box
- echoMAP fish finder with pre-programmed U.S. LakeVü™ HD maps
- Power and Sonar cables
- Quick-Release Mount (43cv, 53cv)
- Tilt Mount with Quick Release Cradle (73cv, 73sv, 93sv)
- In Dash Flush Mount
- Travel Cover (53cv, 73cv, 73sv, 93sv only)
- GT52HW-TM transducer (SideVü models)
- GT20/GT22HW-TM transducer (ClearVü models)
- Transom transducer mount
- Trolling motor transducer mount
- Assembly and Mounting Hardware
- Installation and Operation Handbook
Specification: The best Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 53cv with transducer Review
EAN List Element: 0753759176051
|Is Eligible For Trade In|
Height: 540, Length: 680, Weight: 130, Width: 170
|Number Of Items|
Height: 690, Length: 1170, Weight: 495, Width: 830
|Product Type Name|
UPC List Element: 753759176051
Garmin 010-01798-01 Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 53cv with transducer
|Trade In Value|
Amount: 17466, Currency Code: USD, Formatted Price: $174.66
The echoMAP CHIRP series of fish finders from Garmin offers DownVü and SideVü imaging as well as GPS mapping combos that fit any boat, and budget.
- CHIRP technology offering superior clarity, target separation and target definition, for both 2D and ClearVü
- Dual-frequency sonar
- Transducer (GT22HW-TM, 4-pin) included
- Data graphs and other sonar functions
- Sonar recording
- Fast and accurate internal GPS
- Preloaded with US LakeVü charts
- Quickdraw Contours
- Shallow Water Shading
- Compatible with various other chart types, such as
- BlueChart g2 Vision or LakeVü HD Ultra
- Enhanced Auto Guidance capable
- Tide tables information
- Supports AIS and DSC-capable VHF radio
- Quick disconnection (tilt-swivel) and flush mount included
- 8-pin transducer to 4-pin sounder adapter cable included
- NMEA 0183 outs, and NMEA 2000 adapter included
- Waterproof Unit
- Unit cover included
- Easy to install
- Straightforward, comprehensive operation
- Manual is not specific to the unit
- instructions are useless