Instant Pot Ultra 10 In 1 Multi-Use Programmable Cooker is the next generation in kitchen appliances. Designed for the home chef looking for a greater degree of customization and control for even greater precision cooking. The Ultra combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice/Porridge Cooker, Cake Maker, Yogurt Maker, Saute/Searing, Steamer, Warmer, Sterilizer, and, a truly new and unique feature, the Ultra program. The ‘Ultra’ provides complete custom programming for pressure and non-pressure cooking. Now, one can set the exact parameters desired to achieve perfect results each and every time. With the ‘Altitude’ adjustment, the guesswork is eliminated from a recipe conversion providing a more precise cooking time. Designed with a large, blue LCD display with a ‘Cooking Indicator’ to provide one a clear visual on the progress of your dish from preheating, cooking, and Keep Warm. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustments. And, the new – ‘Steam Release Reset Button’ ensures the safer handling of the steam release after cooking is completed. Built with 16 smart programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Saute/Searing, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Warm, Pressure Cook, and Ultra. Now, your favorite dishes are as simple as selecting your preferences and having them ready up to 70% faster. With the ‘Sterilize’ program one can pasteurize dairy products, sterilize baby bottles, jars, and utensils; as well as, perform certain types of canning much more conveniently than ever before! The ‘Cake Maker’ is designed to prepare soft and moist cakes and the ‘Egg’ prepares perfect eggs in just a few minutes. America’s most trusted brand has moved into a category of its own with the Instant Pot Ultra!
- Instant Pot Ultra electric pressure cooker is the next generation in kitchen Appliances. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustment.
- New features: altitude adjustment, cooking indicator, and a steam release reset button. The Ultra button provides custom programming. The new features include sterilize, cake and egg programs.
- Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances – pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer.
- Developed with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. The microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration.
- UL certified with 11 safety features to provide peace of mind. New steam release reset button for safer handling. All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel.
- Accessories included: steam rack (with handles), recipe booklet, serving Spoon, Soup Spoon, measuring cup and user manual. To maximize performance of cooker only use genuine Instant Pot accessories
Specification: Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
EAN List Element: 0853084004576
Height: 1250, Length: 1300, Weight: 1183, Width: 1250
IP- Ultra Electric Pressure Cooker, 6Qt
|Number Of Items|
Height: 1311, Length: 1512, Weight: 1580, Width: 1311
IP- Ultra Electric Pressure Cooker, 6Qt
UPC List Element: 853084004576
|Product Type Name|
Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
The best instant pots and electric pressure cookers
- New lid & newly designed steam release system
- Sleek design with only 2 buttons and a pushable dial
- Customizable temperature setting for advanced users
- Brand new Ultra Mode + 3 new cooking programs
- Improved packaging + new easier-to-understand manual 😉
- Improved stainless steel inner pot markings
- Reliable product at great price & value
In this review summary I’ll reveal what the new functions do and solve the riddle about why some people can’t sear meat with their instant pot ULTRA 6 Qt 10-in-1.
The new key feature of this model is the ultra setting which gives you the ability to pre-program the cooker with any cooking time any temperature or one of two pressures the uses for this level of control isn’t obvious until you realize how it turns this 10-in-one cooker into a 51,120-in-one cooker that’s because in addition to sauteing, slow cooking, rice cooking, pressure cooking, yogurt making, steaming, sterilizing, and keeping warm the ultra feature will let you set the right temperature, for example scald milk or melt chocolate the spin-and-tap interface works for both newbies and oldies, the newbies can just choose the program.
They want and then press the start button while a whole new world opens up for the cook who wants to drill down into the options is it a cake cooker well this is actually a program and not a function you can place a container containing cake or cheesecake batter in the pressure cooker on a steamer basket on a rack with water in the base and the cake will be steamed with pressure and ditto with the eggs you’re steaming them at a preset time and pressure which you can actually already do in any pressure cooker without a dedicated button the sterilize function is a bit of a puzzler unfortunately instant pot doesn’t provide any information on how this function is supposed to be used and couldn’t provide data, guidelines, or research on how they came up with the ultras recommended sterilization processing times this feature is either poorly named in that it doesn’t actually sterilize or poorly explained At this time I can’t recommend using it but check on the written review to see if there’s any updates on this. The self closing pressure valve solves the problem of cooks forgetting to close it before pressure cooking – me too! but it’s clunky and it’s difficult for anyone who wants to keep that valve open for local teams steaming and reducing.
Something fishy is going on with the saute setting and to be fair instant pot s said I had a defective unit that it displays one temperature but cooks at another lower than spec default temperature making it difficult to brown meat. I’m letting you know anyway because I suspect this saute display bug might affect other cookers. I saw this mentioned in a Consumer Reports review in instant pots Facebook group and in an amazon review. So let’s get to the good parts the new cooking progress indicator communicates a lot of information and also keeps the cooks expectations in check because it doesn’t just tell you it’s preheating it shows you how much closer it’s getting to the target temperature it doesn’t just blink that it’s cooking it shows you how close you are to the end and it doesn’t just show you that cooking is finished it clearly shows that the temperature is still high inside the cooker while the contents are cooling down.
All of this is critical information to have and share with spouses, children, and any guests hungrily nipping at your ankles for dinner. I absolutely love that I could customize the cooking time temperature or pressure whether I want the cooking to be delayed and whether I want to keep warm to turn on all at once all in the same place Previous instant pop models and other brands have these options all over the control panel and you have to remember to set them all before cooking starts and you have to do it quickly or cooking will start without them. The GOOD still outweighs the drawbacks of the ultra the fun interface customizable settings and cooking progress indicator on the ultra are another leap forward in the Electric Pressure multicooker.
From the packaging to the sleek clean design, this would make an awesome gift for family and friends who love to cook & play around with kitchen gadgets.
Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker is one of the latest Instant Pot Models. A sleek & geeky addition to the Instant Pot family.
- Very clean and sleek design
- Brand new Ultra Mode provides cooking flexibility with customization options
- Automatic sealing system + tilted Steam Release Valve
- Slightly less user-friendly than previous Instant Pot Models (esp for new users)
- New design with pushable dial button takes longer to navigate and adjust
- Accuracy of temperature customization needs some fine-tuning